Klook.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Twice's Sana looking beautiful in her see-through dress on the red carpet of Seoul Music Awards







-Oh Gosh.. She must be freezing..

-Why does Sana have to suffer through this.. I mean, it's really cold outside..

-Our Sana looks so pretty..ㅠㅠ

-She looks pretty, but I feel cold just by looking at the picture..ㅠㅠ

-She looks freezing..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I mean, they could've given the female idols something warmer to wear..

-She looks like a Goddess.. But she must be freezing..ㅠㅠㅠ

-What.. It's not like it's summer right now.. I thought Twice's stylists were doing their job properly, but what is this..??

-The stylists need to try to wear dress like that in this cold weather..ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe she would give Twice something warmer to wear by then..

-I feel cold just by looking at the picture.. I hope the girls won't caught cold..!!

-Female idols still would look pretty even with coats.. Why are they freezing them like that..ㅠㅠ

-She looks like Aphrodite in those pictures.. So pretty..

-Wearing see-through dress in January.. No matter how pretty it looks, she may freeze to death..

-I can only imagine how cold is it for Sana..
trazy.com