Klook.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The male second-lead-characters who are just as popular and charming as the main-characters


<Sungkyunkwan Scandal>
Yoo Ah In as Geol Oh


<The Heirs>
Kim Woobin as Choi Youngdo


<Reply 1994>
Yoo Yeonseok as Chilbong (Kim Seok Joon)


<Who Are You>
Yook Sungjae as Gong Taekwang


<Reply 1998>
Ryu Junyeol as Kim Junghwan


-Does that mean the main character in Who Are You was Nam Joohyuk..??

-I can't believe Kim Junghwan was actually the second-lead-character in the drama..ㅜㅜ

-Yook Sungjae had more scenes than the main character, though??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wasn't Yook Sungjae the main character in Who Are You..?? I've always thought it was him..

-I feel like Yook Sungjae and Yoo Ah In had more scenes than the actual main characters in their dramas..

-Seems like the screenwriters suddenly became a fan of Yook Sungjae, that's why he suddenly got so much scenes in the middle of the dramas..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Most of people thought he was the main character..

-Yook Sungjae's character was way more popular than the actual main character..

-I quickly thought of Chilbong as soon as I read the title..ㅠㅠ

-Maru Oppa from Listen To My Heart..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I couldn't finish the whole drama because of Namgoong Min..

-These are my favorite characters in each dramas..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Where is Seo Daeyoung..ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-I don't think Junghwan is the second-lead, though..?
trazy.com