Klook.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The male idol who looks like Lee Jang Woo during his early debut days

Stray Kids' Seungmin






I think he really does resemble Lee Jang Woo, especially when he smiles..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Whoa.. He really does look like Lee Jang Woo..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Huk.. I can see the resemblance..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Look at the third picture..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks exactly like Lee Jang Woo..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like Lee Jang Woo, but I personally think Ong Seong Woo resembles him more.. Not the current Lee Jang Woo, but Lee Jang Woo when he was still slim..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. He really loos like him, especially in the third picture..

-Hul.. There's a kid like him in Stray Kids..? I've heard their song and automatically assumed the group only consists of tough and fierce looking guys..

-Oh.. I think I can see the thing that the Op is trying to point out here..

-He kinda reminds me of Wonpil too..

-His side profile really does look like Lee Jang Woo's..

-Oh.. I can see it..ㅋㅋ He also slightly looks like Hong Jonghyun.. 

-He really does.. Especially in the third picture. It makes me realize once again how handsome Lee Jang Woo was..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com