Klook.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Does Yoojoo check Nate Pann..??

Yuju talks about the post that she saw on the internet, the title was 'I've been hearing people telling me I look like Yuju from GFriend. Is that a good thing..?' and she also left a comment on the post.

The actual post.
'I've been hearing that I look like Yuju from GFriend. Is that a good thing?'
Comment by user Jyu: 'What's wrong with Yuju!'

Look at this.. This proves that a lot of celebrities go on nate pann..

[+523][-16]

1. [+141][-10] I hope my babies don't go on Nate Pann..ㅠㅠ Don't worry, we'll take care of the haters here..

2. [+111][-2] Honestly speaking, not just idols but a lot of celebrities go on Nate Pann.. It's because they're curious about the public's judgement about them, the hate comments, etc. They have no choice, but to go on Nate Pann.. It's just like how you react when you heard someone is talking behind your back. If I were a celebrity, I would go on Nate Pann even if I really hate to..

3. [+83][-4] What are you talking about..?? How do you know Yuju wrote that comment?

4. [+37][-0] Back then, this site was not a female-dominated site. There were a lot of guys whoa actually go on Pann too..ㅋㅋ  But then idols' fans started to join this site and some of them eventually stopped going on this site, but some of them still do. And I'm one of them..

5. [+33][-1] I hope celebrities don't go on Nate Pann.. There are a lot of losers who are insecure about their own self and take it all out on the site..

6. [+25][-0] In Idol Room, Yuju said that she left a comment like, 'So what with Yuju..?' and I looked it up on the actual post.. That was the most similar one that sounded like the comment that Yuju wrote..ㅋㅋㅋ Yuju said that she wrote the comment her self..ㅠㅠ  I hope she doesn't go on the weird part of this site..ㅠㅠ Fighting, GFriend!!

7. [+13][-1] Oh Gosh.. I'm not a fan, but it breaks my heart to imagine her reading hate posts on Nate Pann..ㅠㅠ  Let's stop posting hate-posts here, idols are human too..ㅠㅠ

8. [+11][-4] Joy also goes on Nate Pann..

9. [+10][-0] I don't think she actually checks Nate Pann.. She just looked up her name on the searching engine and it brought her to that post..

trazy.com