Klook.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Whose house in SKY Castle do you want to live in?

1. Ye Seo's




2. The Twins'



3. Woojoo's




4. Soohan's




-The Twins'.. I really like the black accent they have in their houses..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-#3.. Only for this, I'm choosing something that is related with Sue Im..

-#1.. It somehow looks like I can concentrate really well in that house..

-#3.. It's really nice to have plants in your house..

-I can't choose between #1 and #3.. Both are so pretty..

#1.. It looks simple..

-Woojoo's house looks really cozy..

-#1.. I like Woojoo's house, but there are too much plants there.. I'm afraid I'm gonna kill them all..

-#3.. The house looks cozy and warm..

-I can't choose between Ye Seo's and Woojoo's.. ㅋㅋㅋ

-#3.. The terrace looks really pretty..

-#2.. I really want to know how it feels like to live in such houses..

-#1.. Pagook's house is too dark in my opinion..

-Ye Seo's or Soohan's..
trazy.com