Klook.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wendy's aura seems to change after finding the hairstyle that suits her really well







Her new hair somehow changes her aura, it makes her look more elegant and classy..
She has been receiving great responses from both male and female dominated sites.


-She looks really pretty!!!

-Wendy is so beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠ  She suits this hair style really well..ㅠㅠㅠ

-This hairstyle suits her really well.. It makes her look more elegant and classy..ㅠㅠ

-Seungwan-ah..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wendy makes me want to cut my hair short too.. 

-She looks really gorgeous on the red carpet of Seoul Music Awards last night.. 

-She suits this hair really well.. It makes me wonder why it took her so long to try out this hair style..

-She slightly resembles Lee Young Ae with this new hairstyle of hers.. So pretty..

-I hope she's going to keep this hairstyle until Red Velvet's next comeback..

-I almost couldn't recognize her.. She looks really pretty with this hairstyle..ㅠㅠ

-So gorgeous.. I think this is her best hairstyle so far..

-This is the best hairstyle she has ever done.. It's my first time leaving a comment in Wendy-related post..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wendy looks really gorgeous with blonde hair too..ㅠㅠ  Well, she always looks gorgeous no matter what..
trazy.com