Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

Kim Jaehwan is so freaking heart-fluttering..ㅠㅠㅠ

Look at the way he grins and then comes closer. Doesn't that drive you crazy?


[+299][-65]

1. [+63][-16] He looks handsome in this gif as well;

2. [+56][-14] Kim Jaehwan, I'm not staying still!!!!

3. [+45][-12] I'm so happy that he gives us a lot of contents to fangirl over since it's Valentine's Day..ㅠㅠ

4. [+20][-1] Being Kim Jaehwan's fangirl is seriously the best thing everㅠ

5. [+17][-1] He seriously drives me crazy.. I need to watch this gif for two more times to reach my 100th times seeing this gif..

6. [+17][-1] I mean.. He's really handsome..

7. [+15][-1] He transforms into Monmo..ㅋㅋ
'Monmo-ya come here' 'Whoa..'

8. [+15][-0] I seriously don't know why he keeps on making my heart skips a beat lately..

9. [+14][-1] I must be crazy, instead of saving gifs of my bias.. Here I am, saving Jaehwan's gifs unconsciously. It would be difficult to stan both my bias and Jaehwan at the same time, right? Ah.. It hurts my head..

10. [+13][-2] Whoa, look at this.. He's so freaking cuteㅠㅠ Monmo-ya..
trazy.com