Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

The three members who were recently added to NCT earlier this year


From the first gif:

Xiao Jun (China)
Yang Yang (Germany)
Hendery (Macau)

These members are currently promoting in NCT's Chinese team, WayV


-Yang Yang is totally my type.. He goes Kwang Kwang through my heart..

-I thought the first guy was Suho..

-The first guy's name is Xiao Jun..? He looks like Taeyong..

-Hendery, I love you!!ㅠㅠ His dreamy looks are totally my type, I also like his voice..ㅠㅠ

-Is Yang Yang actually from German..? Or is he just a Chinese who holds a Germany nationality..?

-Oppa korean plz..

-I'm learning Chinese from today on.. Guys, let's study together..

-Oh Gosh.. I seriously thought NCT just added some new members..

-Is it true that SM locks a lot of handsome guys in their basement..?

-The longer I look at Xiao Jun, the more he looks like the mixture of Taeyong and Jungwoo..ㅠㅠㅠ

-All of them are really handsome and I mean it with my whole heart..

-I think SM has this ability to gather up good-looking people from all over the world and then lock them up in their dungeon..

-My Princes.. I'm going to learn Chinese, please wait for me..ㅠㅠ

-Do I need to start learning Chinese too..?

-Xiao Jun is seriously so handsome..

-And today, I realize that I would never stop being an SM's slave..
trazy.com