Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

Who is your favorite Disney princess?

For me, it's Ariel.. I like mermaids and I think she's really pretty..
I remember that I wanted to become a mermaid back then when I was still in middle schoolㅋㅋㅋ


[+77][-1]

1. [+153][-0] Rapunzel, she's so freaking beautiful..

2. [+138][-0] Belle..

3. [+104][-1] Sleeping Beauty..

4. [+74][-0] Jasmine for me.. Seems like I'm the only one who likes Jasmine here. I think she has a very nice personality, she may not look so freaking pretty but I think she gives off a tiger..? vibes. Anyway, I really like her..

5. [+45][-0] Mom, seems like Elsa did her magic.. Elsa is so f*cking pretty.

6. [+45][-0] Belle!

7. [+43][-1] Disney's visual line..

8. [+41][-1] No one likes Pocahontas here?? She's the sexiest character to ever exist, and I really like the fact that she's a very tough and fierce woman..

9. [+38][-1] Cinderella..

10. [+36][-0] None of you seems to like Moana.. She's my favoriteㅠㅠ I think she's very charming, especially her cheeks.. I remember buying a red blusher to copy her looks but end up messing things..
trazy.com