Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

Picture of an idol's purchase receipt on a convenience market

'I can't believe she personally paid it.. It's such an honor to me. I'm a fan, Noona'


-That guy must be out of his mind.. I'm getting goosebumps all over my body..

-Why would he take a picture of her purchase receipt and upload it on Instagram..? I'm getting chills..

-Goosebumps.. Why would you upload someone else's purchase receipt on Instagram..

-That's creepy..

-Crazy.. Why does he spread someone else's private information like that;;

-Why did he even take a picture and upload it..?;;  He should've just said that he was happy to see her personally went to the cashier to pay for it..

-What in the world does he think he's doing.. I'm seriously getting goosebumps all over my body now..

-That's very thoughtless of him..

-She's lucky there's nothing crucial in the receipt, but why would you take a picture of someone else's purchase receipt??

-This reminds me of how Kai got into a dating rumors because of his purchase receipt..

-Who's the idol that the guy is talking about?
  -Irene..

-Goosebumps.. That's really really creepy..

-That guy must be crazy..

-I hope he gets fired from his part-time work..

-F*ck.. I think this is my idol.. She was at the airport at that time..
trazy.com