Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

ITZY Chaeryeong's fashion sense

It's our Chaeryeong..ㅠㅠ
I saw a post about Chaeyeon's, so I waited for Chaeryeong's to be uploaded..ㅠㅠ

I think Chaeryeong has a very feminine style when it comes to fashion..
So prettyㅠㅠㅠ

I hope she would create an Instagram account, now that she already debuted!! (?)

Seems like this family is blessed with great hips and legs..
Looks like it runs in the genes. I noticed that Chaeyeon has great hips and legs, turns out the same happens to Chaeryeong..ㄷㄷㄷ

The background of this picture was the place where Chaeyeon put up the 'Let's debut' slogan as seen in her self-cam..ㅋㅋㅋ No wonder why it looks really familiar..

Seems like this is their practice room..

'I don't care about other people's opinions. I'm different from the girls who only look pretty but have no charms~'
The song is quite addictive, I can't get it out of my mindㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+226][-63]

1. [+73][-48] Whoa, I feel sorry that Chaeryeong gets a lot of hate comments regarding her looks.. She actually has a really beautiful physical figure and I literally gasped when I saw this picture because of how pretty she looks in it.. I don't understand why people keep saying she looks like Ra Miran, it's not even funny~

2. [+32][-4] Hul.. She somehow looks a little bit like Baek Yerin.. Totally the type that JYP really likes..

3. [+29][-5] Chaeryeong may not be breath-takingly beautiful, but she's really gorgeous..

4. [+15][-6] She's very charming and bursting out with 'pure' vibes.. You guys need to stop hating..

5. [+13][-5] She looks really gorgeous.. I don't understand why people are saying the opposite thing;
trazy.com