Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

Park Bom is confirmed to make a solo comeback after 8 years + work together with Brave Brothers

[Park Bom, first comeback in 8 years.. Confirmed to release a solo album on March]
[단독] 박봄, 8년만 신곡 컴백..3월 솔로 앨범 발표 '확정' | 인스티즈


-Hul.. I can't waitㅜㅜ

-I'm rooting for her..

-Whoa, Unnie..ㅠㅠㅠ I've missed you so much..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Unnie..ㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to your comeback!!!

-I will always root for her no matter what<3

-Hul, she's been through some hard times.. I hope she could solve all the misunderstandings through this chance. I'm rooting for her..

-She must've thought a lot before taking this decision.. I can't wait to see her already..

-She has a really unique voice..ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to what kind of song is she going to release!

-I really like her voice.. I can't wait for her comeback already!

-Oh Gosh.. I've been waiting for this for like forever..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul, I really miss her voice..ㅠㅠ I think I'm gonna go listen to You and I now!

-Whoa.. I love you.. I'll wait for you..

-Her voice is a nation's treasure.. I'm rooting for her..

-I still listen to You and I even in 2019..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa, I used to listen to You and I and Don't Cry a lot..ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to her comeback!
trazy.com