Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

NCTZen, which promotions do you think had the best outfits?

I still can't move on from the uniforms they had during My First and Last promotions..


-My First and Last and We Young..

-We Young, Touch..

-I personally think it's the uniforms they had during Boss promotions..

-I like their outfits for The 7th Sense..ㅋㅋㅋ Especially the one they wore in the teaser..

-I like vibes that The 7th Sense had.. And I don't think I even need to explain about Boss promotions..

-My First and Last, We Young, Touch, Boss..

-Their outfits during We Go Up were totally my style..

-Boss and Touch.. My heart still skips a beat whenever I think about the white shirt and jeans they had for Touch promotions..

-Boss and My First and Last.. I go crazy for uniforms..

-The 7th Sense~

-Boss had the best outfits ever..

-Boss, Go, and We Young..ㅠㅠ But I honestly also like their outfits for Cherry Bomb too..

-Cherry Bomb, We Young, and Touch..

-The 7th Sense.. And all of the outfits they had for their 2018 promotions were pretty..

-Go..

-Boss, We Young, and Go..
trazy.com