Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

ITZY's Yuna creates another buzz today

[The selfie that ITZY's Yuna took todayㄷㄷ ]

I'm not a fan, but I saved this pic from a currently trending post because she looks so f*cking gorgeous in it..

[+282][-53]

1. [+67][-3] Yuna is really full of charms..ㅋㅋㅋ She's so pretty..

2. [+62][-7] I thought she was just another typical visual member, but she's actually very charming which took me by surprise..

3. [+53][-4] She looks really gorgeous.. She suits that red hair color really well..

4. [+22[-0] Her smile looks really sweet and somehow it makes me want to smile as well..ㅠㅠ I love her so much, she's also full of charms when she's on stage..

5. [+20][-16] Don't you think she resembles Luna from F(x)..?

6. [+18][-0] She's really young but she looks mature.. She's '03liner, she was born on December on top of that..

7. [+17][-2] So freaking gorgeous..

8. [+13][-1] There is no single flaw on her face..ㄷㄷ She's just 15 years old, I'm sure she hasn't gotten anything done and yet she already looks this pretty..

9. [+12][-9] She looks exactly like Bona..

10. [+10][-0] I thought she had no talents since she often gets mentioned at the visual member. But after watching their performance, I noticed that she's not only a great dancer but also a great singer on top of that. She's really full of charms, no doubt.

[Whoa, ITZY's Yuna is crazy..]

She's so f*cking pretty.. I have never liked any female idols before..
I fell in love with her after watching her fancam today. She's a really great dancer and on top of that, I think she has a lot of charms. I really like her facial expressions..


Here's the fancam that I talked about.
I think she has already been an idol since the moment she was born..
It's my first time liking a female idol because of her looks..

[+323][-72]

1. [+118][-14] The gems that JYP got after losing Somi..

2. [+74][-3] Her smile looks very refreshing, she's really pretty..

3. [+53][-1] Honestly, I thought Ryujin and Yeji would be the ones to get the best reactions after their debut but unexpectedly, Yuna gets a lot of positive reactions and also gets mentioned a lot in online communities. She has gained a lot of fangirls so far.. For your records, Yuna got a lot of negative comments after her showcase as trainee. A lot of people thought she's just pretty with no talent, she doesn't look outstanding, etc. But judging by how JYP still debuted her (despite getting negative reactions), seems like JYP has a really good pair of eyes for idols. I really like the chemistry between the members of ITZY..

4. [+33][-1] I went to the same middle school with her and I admit that she's so f*cking beautiful, and on top of that she's also very kind. It's fascinating to see her on TV..

5. [+28][-3] She looks like the mixture of Jo Bo Ah and Nayeon..

6. [+23][-2] She somehow looks like the mixture of Jo Bo Ah and Sulli.. She looks really beautiful when she smiles..

7. [+18][-3] It is truly God's Work that JYP removed Somi and replaced her with Yuna..

8. [+16][-1] She's really pretty.. All of ITZY's members are pretty.. I just decided to stan them..

9. [+14][-1] She's so freaking pretty.. I'm a boy group stan, but I think I'm gonna stan her too at this rate..ㅠㅠ

10. [+11][-0] She's so f*cking gorgeous.. How could a 15 years old have such visual and physical figure..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm at loss of words..
trazy.com