Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

The idol that I think has extraordinary charms

내 기준 끼가 보통이 아닌 아이돌.... | 인스티즈

BTS Jimin

Idols' charms are usually seen through their expressions and gestures only,
but Jimin has the ability to showcase his charms through his dance.. Not to mention that he's a great dancer (The main dancer of the group) and has a really unique voice..
Facial expression + Gestures + Dance skills + Voice, all these 4 aspects of him are flawless..
I personally think Jimin is an all-rounder..

(go to original post for more gifs)

-Jjiming.. He's flawless..

-I personally think he's the type of idol that only comes out once in 1,000 years..ㅠㅠ Jjiming!!

-There are not a lot of idols who are great at dancing and also able to show off his charms on stage.. I think he was literally born to be an idol..

-I'm not a fan of BTS, but I can only see him whenever I watch BTS' performances.. He has the ability to draw people in..

-Park Jimin, you're the star that lights up my night..

-Jimin-ah, I love you.. Marry me as soon as possible..

-I can't even imagine how my life would be if he didn't exist..

-He's both cute and sexy at the same time.. He's driving me insane..

-Whoa, look at his abs..

-I literally thought of Jimin before I clicked on this post.. Whoa, I'm getting goosebumps..

-Jimin is indeed the best..

-I'm not an Army, but I thought of Jimin as soon as I read the title..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Even every strands of his hair dances along with him on stage..

-I agree.. He's an all-rounder, not to mention that his visual is excellent..

-Which video was the first gif taken from? He looks so handsome..
trazy.com