Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

Girl group whose vocal skills are underestimated by netizens





Main vocal and lead vocal.
During Tell Me era, they had a really packed schedule that sometimes they went out of tune during live performances which made people underestimate their vocal skills since then..
And Ye Eun once revealed that she had to change her singing style during Tell Me era, which was not easy at all. 
They're actually really good at singing and create a really good harmonization.



Sunmi may not be able to sing high-notes but she did her role as the sub-vocal really well, her singing was already stable back then which resulted her to become a successful female singer.

For Sohee, I agree that she's a bad singer.
And for Yubin, I'm not listing her here since she's a rapper..


-Sunye and Ye Eun creates a really good harmonization.. I still listen to Wonder Girl's ballad songs even in 2019..

-Does that mean the other singers who don't do mistakes in live performance have a free schedule..??

-I personally think people underestimate Wonder Girls too much..

-I don't know about Sunmi, but Sunye and Ye Eun are really great singers.. I really like Ye Eun's voice..

-People underestimate them because they don't have any main vocals who are confident with their high-notes..

-I don't think the both of them were the main vocals of Wonder Girls, though..?

-They are indeed great singers, but let's admit that they suck at live performances..

-I can only agree with Sunye.. Ye Eun has a very weak voice, I personally don't like her voice tone in the first place..

-They're good at singing, but not with live performances and that's exactly why people underestimate them..

-Sunye is indeed a great singer..

-You're saying that her singing was already stable back then..? I remember hearing her go out of tunes countless times in live performances, though?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I still can't move on from Wonder Girls.. But I have to be honest here, talents were not the reason why I joined WG's fandom..

-It is indeed true that they often go out of tune during live performances..
trazy.com