Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

SM's female trainee who got a close up shot on Taemin's comeback stage today







-She looks like a model..

-I wonder why SM decided to feature her on Taemin's stage;; I'm not his fan, but this is really random..

-Isn't she just another back-dancer..?

-Are you sure that she's a female trainee from SM..?

-You're saying that she's from SM..? SM is the type of company who would've sent their ace trainee to feature in this kind of stage, seems like she's a great dancer then..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like Yujin from CLC..

-It irks me how they even did a close-up shot on her.. Does it make sense that we can't see Taemin in his own stage?

-She looks like that girl from Cube, the one who appeared in Produce 48..

-What..? Is she going to continue to feature in Taemin's stage for the rest of the promotions..?

-She's beautiful, the problem is that she didn't get immerse on the stage. Simply put, she doesn't suit the whole performance at all..

-Did SM feature her in Taemin's stage thinking that she's the ace among the other trainees..?

-Taemin looks outstanding today, I didn't even notice she featured on the performance..

-She reminds me of CLC's Yujin.. She doesn't like the type of visual that SM usually likes..

-She's a bad dancer, I don't understand why SM chose to put her on Taemin's stage..

-I think she's very gorgeous..
trazy.com