Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

Who are the members who seem different before and after you got into EXO?

It's Sehun for me!!

Before I got into EXO..

After I got into EXO

Before I became a fan, I've always thought he was a really cold and chic guy from a metropolitan city. But after stanning EXO, I noticed that he's really adorable. I somehow can hear chirps in between his breath..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Sehun..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Baekhyun for me!!

-I think it's Jongin..

-Sehun too for me..ㅋㅋ I joined the fandom because of Sehun, but I ended up liking the other members more (?

-Umin!

-I would say it's Junmyeon, Jongin, and Minseok-ie..

-Jongin-ie and Sehun-ie..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hoonie for me to, and maybe also Myeon-ie..?

-Jongin..ㅋㅋㅋ He's the most adorable guy I have ever known..

-Jongin and Sehun look like the typical chic and cold guy from metropolitan city, but they're actually cuties..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jongin and Sehun..ㅋㅋ And now the both of them has become my bias..

-Chanyeol..? I remember thinking that he looked really adorable in EXO's debut showcase..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Yi Xing.. I thought he was innocent, turns out he's really sexy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Chanyeol, Jongin, and Sehun..

-The '94liners..

-I know right.. I had no idea Sehun was this cute..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com