Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

Nayeon is very surprising

Honestly, I thought she was just beautiful.. I didn't expect her to be this talented.
After watching Twice's performances, I noticed that she looks really outstanding and is also a great singer. I ended up watching her fancams for two hours straightㅠㅠ
She's a great singer and dancer, and more importantly.. She has this ability to dominate the whole stage and I think I fell in love with her because of it..ㅠㅠ

I originally had no interest in girl groups, Twice is the first..
Each of Twice's members are really pretty..



-She's a really great dancer..

-The OP has a really great pair of eyes..

-Nayeon is indeed the best.. Look at how she dancesㅠㅠ

-What is Nayeon? Nayeon is a professional idol..ㅠㅠ 

-Nayeon has always been the ace of the group since her trainee days..ㅠㅠ She's really talented..

-There's nothing that Nayeon can't do..

-She's beautiful, has a great voice and singing skills, and on top of that.. She becomes a form of art when she dances. You can't help but love her..ㅠㅠ

-She also has refreshing and beautiful facial expressions.. You just can't help but stare at her..

-I personally think she was one of those people who were born to become idols.. Her charms are seriously no joke..

-Can someone tell me which video was the last gif taken from?ㅠㅠ

-Have you watched her cover of Who's Your Mama?!?!?

-I also think Nayeon is very gorgeous..ㅠㅠ I can't help but stare at her..

-Can someone tell me what song she was dancing to in the first gif..?

-She's a really great performer..

-There's a reason why Nayeon is the center of Twice..

trazy.com