Klook.com

Friday, February 15, 2019

Seventeen's past

Past pictures and recent pictures
(I had to upload the maknae's pictures on the comment section)













[+139][-5]

1. [+63][-0] I'm uploading the maknae's pictures on the comment section since the mobile version only lets me upload 12 pictures in one post..

2. [+61][-1] Carats choose Dokyeom as the member who looks different in person..  If I were him, I probably would've crushed down all cameras that exist in the world..ㅠㅠ It's too bad that I can't find any pictures that look closest to how he looks like in person..

3. [+56][-0] Seungcheol grew up exactly the same with no changes..ㅋㅋ He looks so squishy~~

4. [+32][-0] None of them had any works done on their face..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They don't have any controversial pasts either..

5. [+25][-0] Lee Seokmin, I'm still questioning the reason behind that horse-like blonde hair you once did.. I think he has the best hairstyles ever since Clap era..

6. [+22][-0] I agree.. I went to see Mingyu, but ended up falling in love with Dokyeom after seeing him in person. He has became my bias since thenㅠㅠ This is a fan-taken picture I found and this looks almost like how he actually looks in person..ㅠㅠ Anyway, his eyes are really big..

7. [+17][-0] My favorite picture of Baby Sol.. He looks really lovely here..

8. [+17][-0] I just found the gif that looks closest to how Jun looks in person!!!

9. [+14][-0] Baby Hamster's powerful kick

10. [+11][-0] Professor Choi Hansol
trazy.com