Klook.com

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Seventeen's goal for this year is to get a Daesang


[+203][-184]

1. [+184][-104] Even though BTS and EXO are walls, I have to admit that Seventeen is just as great as them when it comes to songs quality, performance, and skills. I hope they would come up with a really legendary song and gain huge popularity for it..

2. [+165][-68] I'm not a fan, but I hope their dream comes true..ㅠㅠ I've been watching them over the years, I know really well how they often get underestimate. I think I would be really proud of them if they achieve the Daesang..

3. [+130][-10] Can't idols even have a goal?? They're idols, they should at least have one goal every year.. What's with those people who underestimate them and tell them that they can't get the Daesang, that the Daesang is out of their reach, etc..???

4. [+56][-2] I'm a fan of a very successful group. Back then, I had never expected them to get the Daesang, but they did. Which means Seventeen also has the possibility to win the Daesang. They have the skills and the talents, I'm sure they're going to get somewhere in the future! I hope they ignore what the haters think about their goals. I hope this doesn't discourage them, good luck to Seventeen!

5. [+45][-3] First of all, I'm an Army and I personally think Seventeen has the potential to win the Daesang! This whole situation reminds me of how there's this post in Pann stating that BTS goal was to get a Daesang, and they got a lot of hate for it.. Seeing by how Pann users underestimating Seventeen as well somehow makes me raged. I wish Seventeen all good luck, I really hope their dream will come true!!

6. [+29][-3] They still set the goals despite the existence of BTS, EXO, and even Bigbang. They already set the goals and I'm sure that will motivate them to work even harder, and we all will reap what we show. It's okay to set a big goal!! Seventeen is a really great group so I bet things are going to turn well for them. Good luck!!

7. [+27][-3] This is what Seungkwan said during an encore of their concert -> 'It's our freedom to set our goals, it's our obligation to put effort (to achieve the goals) and to protect the goals. The most important thing, let's be the man of our words and let's be happy. Let's trust each other'

8. [+26][-0] It's okay to set a big goal, that's how it works..

9. [+26][-2] I'm sure Seventeen has the potential to achieve that goal, they said they would work hard till the day they achieve their goals and I think that's really cool..

10. [+25][-2] This reminds me of how much hate my boys got for setting up a goal to receive the Daesang.. It hurts my heart to think about how they became careful in mentioning such topic ever since..ㅠㅠ I hope things will turn well for Seventeen!
trazy.com