Klook.com

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Lia's ability to pull off various hairstyles.gif

Cleopatra 5:5




Doorknob hair
 

2:8 parted hair


Half-up half-down hairstyle


Ponytail



-Now please try out pigtails hair too!!

-She seems to be a decent idol. She has the looks that you don't see often in the industry..

-I think she's able to pull off various hairstyles because she has a really beautiful head shape..ㅋㅋ

-She has a beautiful face shape, I think she would look really beautiful in short hair too..

-The shape of her lips is seriously beautiful..

-She gives off different vibes with each hairstyles.. I think she has an actress vibe in her..

-I don't really like the Cleopatra hair she did today.. The rest actually do look good on her, though!

-I don't know what's the difference between half-up hairstyle and doorknob hair, but I think those hairstyles suit her the mostㅋㅋㅋ She's such a cutie..

-I think she looks the best with ponytail..

-She somehow looks like the mixture of Jennie and Song Jihyo..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks adorable! And I personally think she would look so much more beautiful if she changes the shape of her eyebrows..ㅋㅋ

-Choi Lia, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The longer I see her, the prettier she gets..

-She looks beautiful in all of these hairstyles.. She's very charming..

-I think she looks the cutest with doorknob hairstyle..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks beautiful in a very unique way..
trazy.com