Klook.com

Saturday, February 16, 2019

V and American cameras..

I think he looks really good in American cameras
(I'm not saying that he doesn't look good in any other cameras, though)


[+276][-13]

1. [+116][-1] A Hollywood actress moves so that she could clearly see V's face whenever he says something..

2. [+81][-2] V is the best..

3. [+75][-2] The lighting in America suits V's face really well.. They're either really red or yellow..

4. [+36][-0] Well, has he ever looked ugly in any cameras?? I'm just asking..

5. [+25][-0] He looks more handsome in America..

6. [+22][-0] My boys always look handsome, no matter where they are or what they do.. They have never looked ugly and I think that's really unfair for us..ㅠㅠ

7. [+20][-0] I think he really suits the styling he receives in the U.S..ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+11][-0] Thank you^-^

9. [+11][-0] He's really handsome..

10. [+11][-0] He looks good in any types of cameras..


trazy.com