Klook.com

Saturday, February 16, 2019

The ending scene of Music Bank which made 26 idols look like they belong in one group

Seventeen (13 members) + Monsta X (7 members) + Astro (6 members) = 26 idols in total

The three of these groups are close with each other, and now seeing them wearing similar outfits and gathering up in one stage.. They really did look like they belong in one group..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



-I couldn't tell which idols belong in which groups if I didn't zoom in the gif..

-Oh Gosh..

-So who won #1..?

-They really did look like they belong in one group..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet the fans in the audience were really shocked to see that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at the way Shownu claps like a bear in the back..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Can someone tell me which one is Seventeen, Astro, and Monsta X..?

-Whoa.. I seriously can't differentiate them..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Half of those 26 people belong in Seventeen..

-Whoa.. That's a lot of people..

-I can only differentiate Monsta X's members, because they weren't wearing suit back then..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could they wear exactly the same color that day?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought this was from today's episode, I was like.. 'My boys didn't wear burgundy though..?' and froze for a second..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How is this even possible??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's very adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know right.. This was legendary..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com