Klook.com

Saturday, February 16, 2019

ITZY's Yeji with her hair down.gif

itzy 예지 머리 푼 모습.gif | 인스티즈


-Whoa, she's really pretty..

-She looks beautiful with her hair tied and untied..ㅜㅜ

-I think she looks way more charming with her hair tied up..

-She somehow looks like a baby dinosaur..? She looks really beautiful and adorable..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She has a really gorgeous eye smile..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks pretty, but I hope we get to see her with her hair tied up or maybe Pucca hairstyle..? more on stage. Those type of hairstyle makes her look way more charming..

-Oh.. Is she the one with the pig tails yesterday..?! Whoa, she's such a cutie..ㅠㅠ She somehow looks like a high school student in those gifs, she looks very youthful and bright..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks very cheerful..

-Her smile is really charming.. I like how her lips look when she smiles..

-She reminds me of Stitch!

-She's seriously so beautiful.. My mom and I couldn't stop admiring her beauty when she appeared in The Fan..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Her smile somehow reminds me of Baek Jiheon from Idol School..

-I can't believe we're the same age.. I look like trash over here..

-I think she looks like the mixture of Seulgi, Yuqi, and Solbin..
trazy.com