Klook.com

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Three boy groups' songs that have the best intro

#3 

EXO's Growl

Winner's Really Really
주관적인 남자 아이돌 노래 도입부 TOP 3 | 인스티즈

#2 

Bigbang's Bang Bang Bang
주관적인 남자 아이돌 노래 도입부 TOP 3 | 인스티즈

#1

BTS' Spring Day
주관적인 남자 아이돌 노래 도입부 TOP 3 | 인스티즈


-Infinite's The Chaser!! Boom boom boom boom~ Dding~~~~

-I thought Blood, Sweat, and Tears would be listed in this post..

-I personally like Winner's Really Really the most..ㅠㅠ I love the way it goes Ddoon ddoon dodoon~

-SHINee's View. I remember getting chills when I first listened to the song..

-My personal favorites are The Chaser and Fiction..

-Spring Day..ㅠㅠㅠ It's a very emotional song..

-Huk.. I agree. But I thought I would see EXO's Kokobop in this list..

-Huk.. I know all of these songs but I somehow can't remember the intros..

-I personally like Ring Ding Dong!! The only song that comes up to my mind as I read the title..

-Ah, you're talking about the melody..? I thought the OP would also list Nu'est's Hello here...

-Spring Day.. Even hearing the title is already enough to make me tear up..

-I totally agree with Winner's Really Really!!

-My favorite is Bigbang's Lies..

-I automatically say 'Sexy~' whenever I hear the intro of EXO's Growl..

-I like Overdose, the claps they have in the intro..
trazy.com