Klook.com

Saturday, February 16, 2019

V is seriously so cute..

I'm on the verge of stanning BTS because of him..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+243][-8]

1. [+69][-0] He's indeed very adorable..

2. [+64][-0] The source of my happiness..ㅠㅠ I think I've seen this gif of him with Yeontan for more than 50 times. A cute guy next to a cute puppy..ㅋㅋ You really should check his V Live broadcasts with Yeontan if you have some time to spare..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+63][-10] So cute..

4. [+41][-0] He's the cutest human being in this whole universeㅠㅠ
V: Don't hit me, he was the one who dropped it..

5. [39][-0] My bear..

6. [+33][-0] The way he shuts his eyes and applies lip balm.. He's such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠ

7. [+30][-0] I hope Taehyung gets to eat delicious food and is filled with happiness everydayㅎㅎ

8. [+23][-0] Our.. Taehyung.. is.. a.. very.. adorable.. person.. (nods nods

9. [+21][-0] Tan-ie resembles his father a lot..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+20][-0] An idol who's 7 years into his debut should have the ability to control the mic..

trazy.com