Klook.com

Saturday, February 16, 2019

The worst celebrity's feedback regarding dating rumors

Wonbin's official reps, 'Dating rumors with Sooyoung? He doesn't even know she's a member of SNSD'

[+443][-19]

1. [+367][-43] I think that was very inconsiderate of him. Sooyoung must be really dumbfounded ad well when she found out about the dating rumors, they should've just let it pass as something that's random. I remember a lot of people hated on Sooyoung because of it. I mean, why?? It's not like Sooyoung was the one who spread the dating rumors;;

2. [+354][-4] Ah, I think I can vaguely remember what happened back then. Wonbin stated that he likes to swim (NB. 수영/Sooyoung means 'swim' in Korean), but someone took an ambiguous screen capture of it and connect it with Sooyoung from SNSD which resulted in a false dating rumor. Then his company checked about the truth and he said, 'I don't really know SNSD, though?' that's why his company uploaded a statement saying that Wonbin doesn't know SNSD well. But the reporters turned into a very misleading title..

3. [+245][-9] I'm sure the company was the one who released the feedback, but I don't think that's the right way to respond in such situation. It sounds like they're belittling SNSD..

4. [+69][-0] I think Wonbin is just saying that he's not close with any of SNSD's members, rather than not knowing SNSD's members. Some reporters used that chance and turned it into a very misleading title for clicks. That was very inconsiderate of them..ㅠ

5. [+34][-0] Huk..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But Sooyoung must be really offended to hear that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+31][-1] I know right..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+24][-0] In reality, Sooyoung is dating Jung Kyungho and Wonbin is dating Lee Nayoung..

8. [+24][-0] Well, he was dating Lee Nayoung back then when the rumors surfaced and there's no way that he was the one who released that feedback..ㅋㅋ It's not like it's the first or the second time that reporters intentionally create a misleading title for clicks..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+20][-0] How could people misunderstand him for liking Sooyoung when he actually says that he likes to swim.. I mean, that's really random..

10. [+5][-0] That sounds really mean..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com