Klook.com

Saturday, February 16, 2019

What's with Ong Seong Woo

I'm sorry for the click-bait title..

I'm in my late 20s, that's why I had no interest in idols at all.
I was hanging out with my friends, we went to a Karaoke and suddenly Wanna One came up on the screen.. I stared at them and thought, 'Why do they have a lot of members..' But I ended up dropping my jaw after seeing their synchronized performance..
It was the M/V of Energetic and I noticed there's this handsome guy..
I looked up in the searching engine and found out that his name is Ong Seong Wooㅠㅠ

I used to be a huge fan of DBSK and Super Junior back then
But as I age, I lost my interest in idols...
They all look similar in my face, and I can't even remember their names. 
Besides, there are kids who are 10 years younger than me debuting as idols latelyㅠㅠ

Anyway, I keep thinking about Ong Seong Woo every day..
Talking about it, please share pictures of him in the comment section, guysㅠㅠ
I know I joined the fandom way too late, but I'm already in love and there's nothing I can do about it..


[+219][-29]

1. [+51][-3] His face is of course very handsome, but the way he talks and does things is even more handsome..ㅠㅠ

2. [+46][-3] Seems like you joined the fandom quite late.. Anyway, welcome to our Ong World^^

3. [+42][-3] Rather than his face, his personality is way more charming and handsome. And he's also a hard-worker. Anyway, there's no way you can quit the fandom once you joined because Ong Seong Woo really loves his fans with all of his heart and he becomes the source of his fans' happiness everyday..

4. [+15][-0] He's a very sweet gentleman. Once you know him, there's no way to quit the fandom..

5. [+11][-0] I'm sure you enjoy doing your research about him..ㅋㅋ I recommend you to watch Huh Gak's M/V of Only You and the video of him playing the drums, oh and also the video of him doing the 'popping' dance! I'm sure it would help you to fall in love deeper with himㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+9][-0] Ong Seong Woo looks so freaking handsome in suits..

7. [+8][-0] The more I know him, the more I realize that he's a very genuine person.. You won't regret joining the fandom, for real..

8. [+8][-0] He even has a really handsome aura..

9. [+8][-0] He's both handsome and cute at the same time.. Cutie handsome..

10. [+7][-0] Thanks for all the gifs here..


trazy.com