Klook.com

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Whoa.. I'm so jealous of this girl that V hugs..

Her heart must've skipped a beat during the filming.. I'm so jealous of herㅠㅠ
And I'm also jealous of the girl who gets to be hugged by V in the future..ㅠㅠ
I'm sure that's how he's going to treat his girlfriend when he has one, anyway he looks really handsome..


[+319][-65]

1. [+125][-19] They're just acting, why would her heart skip a beat.. If she was a professional actress, she wouldn't get her heart fluttered over scenes like this. But if I were her, I think my heart would beat really fast that I probably would run away while screaming..

2. [+124][-6] This is actually a very heart-breaking scene..ㅠㅠ

3. [+88][-8] This may sound random, but why does Kim Taehyung look so gorgeous?

4. [+54][-1] I think it's amazing how the actress managed to keep her sad expressions.. If I were her, I probably had to take the scenes for 500 times because I would unconsciously smile from ear to ear when V hugs me..

5. [+19][-1] V is so freaking handsome..

6. [+17][-1] I remember screaming on top of my lungs when I first saw this gif because it looked so heart-fluttering to me..

7. [+17][-2] The girl looks so f*cking beautiful ass well..

8. [+15][-3] F*ck, I should've became an actress..

9. [+14][-3] I'm really jealous of her.. It drives me crazy to think that there would be a woman who gets hugged by V like that in the future..ㅠㅠ It's not like I'm mad or anything, it just makes my heart flutter to think about it..

10. [+12][-1] Ah.. V is so freaking handsome, he's driving me crazy.


(NB. I had to skip some of irrelevant comments because the post was uploaded in the wrong category)

trazy.com