Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

What are the performances that are popular among idols fans?

 The performances that almost everybody knows, even non-fans

instiz

-Performances that everybody knows, even non-fans...? I really can't think of one

-IU's Dear Name performance at MMA

-First of all, I can't think of any performances by other idols beside my bias...

-G-Dragon's Who You

-GD's performance at MAMA

-That one performance where GD has blonde hair, a red cap, and a white shirt on...?

-Blackpink's So Hot...?

-Rosé's performance at Coachella?

-Winter's featuring in SMTown concert on her early debut days...?

-Who's Your Mama at Gayo Daejeon

-The ones I can think of right now are BTS' Idol performance at MMA...? The one where they wore Hanbok. And also GD-Taeyang's performance at MAMA

-Suzy's Love Song...?

-The one where Kai dances to Love Shot with a rose in his mouth

-I can only think Lee Hyori and Bigbang's performance at MAMA. Does it show that I'm old...?

trazy.com