Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

, ,

Why does NewJeans' Hanni never recreate this look again?ㅜㅜ

 

This style looks f*cking pretty on her. But she only did this look once in the MV and never recreated it again...

pann
[+388][-31]

1. [+108][-3] I think Hanni suits 'Kitsch' look the best out of all other NewJeans' members

2. [+100][-8] I personally think her hair for Hype Boy's first performance in Mnet was really pretty. She had bangs and curly long hair for that stage... It reminded me of Sulliㅠ

3. [+99][-2] I looked forward to Hanni's pigtails and this hairstyle the most, though. The fact that the stylist dressed her in weird outfits for ceremony awards and K-Con instead of dressing her like this was really dumb-founding for me...ㅋㅋㅋ


4. [+94][-1] When I first saw the picture, I thought she was Korean and that she looked really trendy. I was really shocked when I found out later that Hanni was Vietnamese.

5. [+60][-2] I know right... She quickly became my bias when I saw her with that hairstyle, makeup, and outfit in the MV

6. [+49][-3] I don't know about the hairstyle, but I do admit that she looks so f*cking good with bangs. I don't know why the hairstylist keeps removing her bangs.

7. [+45][-1] She looks so f*cking pretty in this gif




trazy.com