Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

, ,

Is that a tumor on Jisoo's neck?

 




I think she should get that checked up in the hospital
It could be a harmless fibroma, but it could also be a malignant tumor
Either way, it keeps getting bigger and the only way to remove it is by surgery

[+417][-32]

1. [+101][-4] Does the OP deserve to get hate just because they're worried about Jisoo...? I think this post is just about how worried they are

2. [+92][-4] It's not something serious. It only appears when you're tired and it'll disappear if you get some rest. I have something like that and got it checked up in the hospital and they told me it's normal. It's probably just her lymph nodes swollen. 

3. [+81][-2] That's her lymph nodes. I heard it swells when you're sick or tired. I'm sure she gets a medical check-up. 

4. [+64][-24] I'm not a fan of hers, but I'm sure she knows what to do. Why are you talking about malignant tumors.

5. [+53][-1] I'm sure somebody told her about that and she got it checked up in the hospital

6. [+27][-11] These pictures are not edited?? She really does have a lump on her neck??

7. [+17][-3] Yeah, it's not. Just mind about your parents' health insteadã… 

trazy.com