Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

, ,

Jennie at Blackpink's concert in The U.S yesterday

 

 theqoo

-Crazy... How does she twist her hands like that? I want to do that...

-Jennie was really energetic at the concertㅠㅠ Not to mention that she looked really happyㅠㅠ I love you, Jennie

-Jennie has always been a great performer. There are a lot of people who judge her way too quick after watching just a short clip

-I'm not a fan, but I admit that Jennie is an amazing performer

-Whoa... I've always known that Jennie is a great performer, but I didn't know she was this great

-It fascinates me to see her grip on that mic...

-Whoa... She looks really powerful. I think I can see her muscles, too. She looks so f*cking cool.

-This choreography is really difficult and yet she does it effortlessly...

-Jennie is a good performer. Not to mention that she's a hot girl.

-She looks so freaking hot... Whoa...

trazy.com