Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

, , ,

A lot of female idols released songs sampled other songs this year, which one if your favorite?

 Red Velvet's Feel My Rhythm

Blackpink's Shut Down

IVE's After Like

(G)I-DLE's NXDE

I can't choose one because I like all of them. 
However, in terms of quality, I'd choose Red Velvet's. In terms of addicting, I'd choose After Like but I'm really into NXDE lately. Shut Down is a great song as well, it's just that I haven't listened to it a lot...ㅋㅋ

For your information, I like all of these groups!!





[+15][-6]

1. [+97][-10] Red Velvet's

2. [+87][-15] Honestly, it's Red Velvet's

3. [+75][-8] Red Velvet's

4. [+69][-7] I like Feel My Rhythm because I feel like they paid a lot of attention in sampling the song. I like NXDE because it's really strong and intense. I think the elements in Shut Down are really amazing, it's just that I don't really like how some parts are repeated. I think I'm going to listen to these 3 songs for a long time.

5. [+61][-6] Feel My Rhythm
trazy.com