Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

, ,

Why does she drink water like this?

 Does she think she's a hamster or what? I really hate female idols who pretend to be cute... I don't like Chu either






[+29][-223]

1. [+60][-0] What's wrong with that?? Does that make you feel uncomfortable? 

2. [+26][-0] Insecurities...

3. [+9][-0] It's funny how people say the reason they hate Miyeon is because she knows that she's beautiful. There's no way she doesn't realize she's beautiful when she looks in the mirror. Do you expect her to act like 'I don't think I'm prettyㅠㅠ' in front of the camera? I bet she'd get hate for being a pick me girl if she did that. But if she knows that she's beautiful, she'd get hate for having the 'Princess disease'. This is full of shit. Which one do you expect her to be? Choose one

4. [+9][-0] I do this too when I drink. You just don't realize it because I'm ugly. 

5. [+9][-0] Someone got hate for the way she eats strawberries and now Miyeon is getting hate for the way she drinks water. I can't believe that people are this full of shit. 

6. [+7][-0] I do that too when I drink. What's the problem with that?

trazy.com