Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

I got beaten up badly, I was assaulted by the date from a Marriage Agency

 Last night, I had a date with a man I was matched with by a Marriage Agency. 
We had some drinks at 7.30PM in Namu Izakaya in Gangnam. That guy slapped me hard, bumped my head on the stairs, and beat me like crazy because I refused to split the bills.
I'm in the ER right now, I have already reported him to the police. 
Can this man be punished for what he did?

You know this Pann post about a date from a Marriage Agency, right...? 
This was also posted in Blind (An app for office workers) and the men's reaction there are so f*cking stupid


'My older sister got beaten up by the man she knows from a Marriage Agency. Please help me'

This happened in the middle of Gangnam, so there could've been some witnesses. She was introduced to this man by a famous marriage agency. This is really shocking. Can we hold the marriage agency responsible?

Here's what happened:
It was their first encounter. 
They met up at Izakaya Namu, located near Gangnam Station Exit 4. 
From what I heard, they liked each other. 
As they continue to drink, it started to get late outside. They decided to go home.
The man paid the bills and later he asked my sister to pay half of the bills.
He suddenly started to beat up my sister one-sidedly because she refused to pay. 
He grabbed my sister's hair and hit her head on a wall. Now, she has a bump that's around 4cm wide and an indentation of 1cm. 
Both sides of her cheeks are bruised because he slapped her quite hard.
She can't walk properly because she has back pain now. 

After assaulting her, the man ran away. After calling the police and 119, my sister was rushed to the hospital to get X-ray, CT, and other examinations done. She returned home at dawn. 

-Why did she refuse to pay half of the bills? I think she wasn't being clear when she refused to do so.
-Why did she refuse to split the bills?
-Why did she refuse to split the bills? Even if the guy paid by cash, I'm sure it's still possible to catch him after watching the CCTV. Don't worry. 
-Things like this still happen in the world where there are CCTVs anywhere?ㄷㄷㄷ
-That guy deserves to die
-Did she tell you why she refuse to split the bills?
-The guy is a criminal and OP's sister is a gold digger?

The comment section is filled with questions like "Why did she refuse to split the bills?", not to mention that that type of comment gets a lot of likes. 

Violence should never be used for any reason. 
It shocks me how people in the comment sections are more shocked by the fact that she refused to split the bills. It seems to me that they think she deserves to get hit because of that. 


[+483][-33]

1. [+418][-25] It looks like she refused to pay half of the bills because that guy ate and drink more than her. He drank alcohol and ate the snack like a pig, so probably thought that guy would've paid the bills himself out of conscience. She didn't expect that pig bastard to ask her to pay half of the bills. I can totally understand how pissed off she is. 

2. [+415][-32] Look at the Hannams asking, "Why did she refuse to split the bills?". They all should be dismantled. If the country can't discipline them, their parents should at least try to. 

3. [+373][-15] These guys are crazyㅋㅋㅋ So they think it's okay for that guy to beat her up just because she refused to split the bills? I hope they get beaten up to death. 

4. [+325][-17] Was it SBS News that I watched yesterday? Anyway, there's a company that asks their candidates about their views on feminists. They also ask the candidates to take off their masks so that they can see the candidates' expressions when they answer. I quickly ran to the comment section and found around 1,000 comments of Hannams basically complaining and speaking bullsh*t about that question. It sends me chills and it's very sickening to know that there are 1,000 people in this world who have that kind of mindset. 

5. [+283][-10] A person got beaten up badly and all they ask is, "Why did she refuse to split the bills?". I want to f*cking shred them to pieces.

6. [+143][-5] This is exactly why women prefer to be single and not get married. The reason why the birth rate is low in our country is not that complicated. Women do not trust or have any expectations in men now. Women clearly know that if they got beaten up by their partners, people would seek their flaws so that the assault can be justified. That's why they prefer to be single. How can they date knowing that? 
trazy.com