Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

,

Anyone can tell which company did she use to be a trainee in

 








Actress Park Yejin
You can tell that she was a JYP trainee even if you look at the pictures while doing a forward roll

Her recent pictures




She's from the 12th batch!!
Anyone can tell that she has the bunny looks that JYP loves

-I don't know much about idols, but I can tell that she used to be a trainee in JYPㅋㅋㅋ

-I can see Nayeon, Mina, and Jihyo on her face...

-Whoa... Her lips look really similar to Nayeon's. She has such a beautiful smileㅠㅠ

-She reminds me of Nayeon!! Totally the type that JYP likes:)

-She looks like Nayeon and Kim Bora...

-I got the answer rightㅋㅋㅋ

-She's not only the type that JYP loves. She's just.. Nayeon. They have similar lips shape. She looks so pretty.

-Her lips look similar to Nayeon's and her eyes look similar to Jihyo... It's fascinating

-I can see Jihyo, Sana, and Nayeon on her faceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I forgot the question as soon as I saw her face...

-She could've gotten a free pass to Twice

-I thought she was Nayeon...

trazy.com