Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

, , , ,

The type of face that women unexpectedly really like

 




The monkey type
Big ears, baby face, and pretty smile
They may not have the typical handsome face, but people consistently say that they look cute


-They look like baby monkeysㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're really charming

-It's not unexpected, though...

-Have you seen a monkey in real life?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ong Seongwoo is handsome... The rest are indeed more to cute rather than handsomeㅋㅋ

-Not exactly my type, but I agree...

-I like Beenzino, Neymar, and Loccoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're all really handsome, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Unexpectedly?? They've been my ideal types for as long as I can remember, though?

-I don't think women like the monkey type of face... They like handsome guys who happen to have the monkey type of face.

-Our Woong-ie is very handsome, though?

-Girls like them not because they have the monkey type of face. Girls like them because they're handsome.

-Ong Seongwoo is f*cking handsome, though?? His ears are not even that big

trazy.com