Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Fans' divided opinions on: Giving up the choreography so they can sing live with hand mics VS focused on the choreography and performance and sing with in-ear mics instead

 



Examples of singers who are less focused on their performance or choreography to sing live perfectly with hand mics
(These are the perfect female singers' performances I just watched recently, so I'm posting it here)



1. I prefer idols who are less focused on their choreography or performance so that they can focus more on their live singing with hand mics

2. I prefer idols who sing with in-ear mics so they can focus more on their choreography or performance


-I prefer it when idols sing with hand mics because sometimes you can't hear them when they sing with in-ear mics

-1... Go watch some dancers if you want to see them dancing more than singing. They're singers in the first place. 

-It's different for each song. I think it's better for idols to use in-ear mics when they perform songs with a difficult or detailed choreography

-1 with no doubt. They're singers, so they should be singing...

-I can't believe this gets divided opinions. The right answer is #1, they're not dancers. 

-Idols who are truly amazing can still be focused with their choreography either with hand mics or in-ear mics 

-Using in-ear mics don't necessarily mean they're bad singers

-I think performance is one of the most important aspects for idols, so #2 for me

-ITZY nailed performing Wannabe live with hand mics, though?

-It's up to the singers... Anything they feel comfortable with

-Hand mics for concerts, in-ear mics for music shows
trazy.com