Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

,

Have you seen the casts of The Whale Star (Gorae Byul)?? It's legendary

 Lee Jongsuk as Eui-hyun and Kim Taeri as Soo-Ah...?
This collaboration worksㅋㅋㅋ



I'm just saying this drama will be one of a kind if they were the casts
Hello, production team... Are you reading this...?ㅜㅜ
I really can't think of who suits to be Song Hae-soo

[+205][-31]

1. [+86][-45] I think it'd be really great if Kim Hyanggi gets cast as Soo-Ah..

2. [+65][-10] No, Eui-hyun is Lee Joonhyuk...

3. [+62][-1] I think Kim Taeri will not accept that role even if she was offered, because she has played a similar role in Mr. Sunshine...?ㅜㅜ

4. [+47][-4] Ah f*ck... That's not Eui-hyun

5. [+22][-32] I think Gong Myung as the lead character wouldn't be bad...

6. [+16][-2] Lee Dohyun

7. [+16][-1] I was f*cking surprised because I thought this was realㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm absolutely going to watch the drama version of this
trazy.com