Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2022

,

I didn't know Stray Kids has a lot of great songs

F*ck... They have a lot of great side-tracks. I think their title tracks are good as well. 

You guys have to check out Spread My Wings. The lyrics are amazing. I think everybody will like this song.


[+119][-31]

1. [+48][-0] You should check out Silent Cry too

2. [+41][-0] It saddens me how people hate male idols because of their songs. I personally became a fan of Stray Kids because their songs are really great.

3. [+28][-0] I told you they have a lot of amazing side-tracks with various genres

4. [+26][-0] Christmas Evel is such an amazing album. I listen to Christmas Evel, Winter Falls, and 24 to 25 a lot these days since the weather starts getting cold...

5. [+25][-0] OH, Ex, Christmas Evel, Wow, and Surfin are also really good

6. [+14][-0] It seems like people think Stray Kids' songs are all loud and noisy because of their title tracks...
trazy.com