Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

, , , , , , ,

2022 MAMA Best Male Group Nominees

 








BTS, Seventeen, TXT, NCT Dream, Enhypen, Stray Kids


-This is intense. Good luck to all of these groups. 

-Seeing Stray Kids getting nominated for this category already makes me proud.

-I hope Seventeen will win this category.

-This is really intense but I believe NCT Dream is going to win<3

-Seeing Enhypen getting nominated here already makes me happy enough.

-I can't believe Enhypen is nominated for this category. They're amazing.

-I hope Stray Kids will win at least one of the categories they're nominated in...

-What? Where's 127?

-How many of these nominated groups are from HYBEㄷㄷㄷ

-Whoa... It hasn't even been 2 years since Enhypen debuted but they're already getting nominated for this category. That's amazing. 

-My favorite group is not nominated hereㅠㅠ

-Looks like BTS is going to win this category. The power of ARMYs.

-Enhypen, the future of Kpop<3<3

-I think either BTS, Seventeen, or TXT will win this one...

-Well, anyone can tell that BTS is going to win this one...

-Let's go, Stray Kids!! Even if you don't win, I'm already proud to see you getting nominated for this category.

trazy.com