Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

, , , , , ,

2022 MAMA Best Dance Performance Male Group Nominees

 







NCT127, NCT Dream, Seventeen, Stray Kids, TXT, Treasure


-Let's go Dream!!

-Hot... Hot... Hot...

-I have never heard of any songs listed here except for Seventeen's...

-I think Seventeen will win this category

-I really like SKZ's Maniac...

-Treasure! I'm already happy by the fact that they're nominated here

-Can you believe that 2 sub-units of NCT are nominated in this category?<3

-I'm voting for Seventeen. Their choreography is seriously no joke. 

-I love you, TXT

-Seventeen with no doubt. The way they all jumped in sync at the exactly same height and angle is really remarkable to me. 

-I really like SKZ's Maniac, I hope they'll win this category...

-I really like every songs and performance NCT and TXT did this year...

-Whoa, this category is really intense. Especially since BTS is not nominated. 

-My favorite group is not nominated, so I'm going to vote for Seventeen...

trazy.com