Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

, ,

LE SSERAFIM's Kazuha becomes the new model of Etude House

 




-She's a little bit different from Etude's usual vibes, I'm looking forward to it!

-Image-wise, I think Eunchae suits Etude House more. I personally think Kazuha suits Too Cool For School or Clio more. But I'm sure they're going to be just fine. 

-Oh, this is unexpected. I thought Etude House was going to pick either Eunchae or Sakura. But I knew Kazuha was going to be a model of cosmetic products sooner or later because she's really prettyㅋㅋㅋ

-I think she suits brands with natural and fresh image like Innisfree, thoughㅠㅠ

-This is kinda unexpected, but I believe she's going to do just fine! 

-This is amazing! Even though I'm already beyond the age range of people who buy cosmetic products from Etude House...ㅜㅜ

-Congratulations, Zuha-ya!!ㅎㅎㅎ

-I really like Kazuha, she's really gorgeousㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... She already got a personal advertisement contract??? She somehow suits the image of this brand really well...

-I feel like Kazuha suits brands with elegant image more, but still... Congratulations!

-??? Isn't this the first time Etude House has a foreigner model? ㄷㄷ

trazy.com