Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

,

2022 MAMA Best OST Nominees

 

10cm's Drawer (Our Beloved Summer OST)
Jimin, Ha Sungwoon's With You (Our Blues OST)
Melomance's Love Maybe (Business Proposal OST)
V's Christmas Tree (Our Beloved Summer OST)
Wonstein's Your Existence (Twenty-five, Twenty-one OST)

https://2022mama.com/nominees

theqoo

-I think the winner will either be Melomance or V

-Love Maybe is the OST that I have listened to the most

-Every track in Our Beloved Summer OST Album is really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Song-wise, it's Melomance's. But it's MAMA, so I think V is going to win this one.

-My personal favorite is 10cm's Drawer, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul, am I the only one who thinks Wonstein is gonna win this? I really like that song...

-I hear Melomance's song everywhere, I think they're gonna win thisㅋㅋㅋ I have to admit that Our Beloved Summer OSTs are really amazing, though...

-I think the winner will be either Melomance or Wonstein. I hear their songs being played a lot everywhere. 

-I hope Our Beloved Summer OST is going to win this...

-I feel like Melomance is going to win this...

-I can't believe 2521's Starlight is not nominated here...??

-I have never even heard Wonstein's song, it fascinates me to see the comments saying they hear it everywhere...

-I only know V's song in this nomination...

-With You

trazy.com