Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

, , , , , ,

Prediction of 2022 MAMA Best Female Artist before and after

 The nominees are: 







The early prediction

(Korean digital sales 20%, Global digital sales 10%, Physical sales 20%, MV 10%, Judges 40%)

Taeyeon lacks in physical sales points and IU lacks in global digital sales points

Latest prediction after some slight changes

(Korean digital sales 20%, Global digital sales 10%, Physical sales 30%, Judges 40%)

Excluding points from judges, it is predicted that either Nayeon or Taeyeon will win this category


-Taeyeon is the best female artist in my heart

-How many copies did Nayeon sell? She's amazing...

-I think Nayeon is going to win this one...

-I feel like Nayeon is going to win. Will she be performing in MAMA too?

-Isn't it Nayeon? I still can't get the 'Pop pop pop' out of my head. 

-I hope Nayeon wins this oneㅠㅠㅠ

-But still, I think Taeyeon is going to win...

-It's Nayeon's solo debut and it's doing so much better than I thought, I'm really happy to hear that

-I hope Taeyeon wins. I really like her latest album.

-I'm asking this because I really have no idea... Why do some people think Taeyeon is going to win when Nayeon is ranked #1 there?

-I thought Taeyeon was going to win because IU took her time off this year, I didn't expect Nayeon to have the highest pointㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Good luck, Nayeon. I really like your song, Pop!

-I think they're just going to give it to whoever performs in MAMA...
trazy.com