Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

,

'Stranger Season 3' is coming, a spin-off this time

 According to OSEN, the production team is currently planning on producing Season 3 of Stranger. They raise anticipation as they reveal that they're planning a spin-off version this time. 

Stranger is a drama about the story of a prosecutor Hwang Si-mok (played by Jo Seungwoo) and detective Han Yeo-jin (played by Bae Doo-na) solving the truth of hidden cases. They aired Season 1 back in 2017 with 16 episodes and were greatly praised for being a 'Well-made' drama. Then, they aired Season 2 in 2020 with 16 episodes and highest viewer rating of 9.4%

According to a representative of the broadcasting station, Stranger Season 3 will be made into a spin-off version that tells a new story. However, the production company of Stranger, ACE Factory, claimed "Nothing is confirmed about Season 3. We are currently discussing various possibilities"

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/109/0004726572

theqoo

-If it's a spin-off, it means that they're going to change the main character. Will it still be the same Stranger that we know? Hwang Si-mok is literally the face of this drama.

-F*ck yeah!!!! I love this news. I'll hold my breath until they air Season 3.

-Not expecting much since Season 2 wasn't that good...

-I was really disappointed with Season 2

-Hul... Are they changing the main characters?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Season 2 was not even that amazing. Do they really have to come up with a spin off?

-Frankly, Season 1 was the good one. I only watched Season 2 out of loyalty. 

-I'm looking forward to it, especially since it's going to be a spin-offㅋㅋㅋ I really liked Season 2ㅋㅋ

-I was deeply disappointed with Season 2, but I'm really looking forward to this oneㅠㅠ Don't disappoint me againㅠㅠ

-It's not Stranger if there's no Hwang Si-mok

-To be honest, Season 2 wasn't even that bad, but Season 1 was just way too perfect... I wonder how Season 3 is going to be.

-Please bring back the director from Season 1...

trazy.com