Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

It's so f*cking hard to send a Bubble message

 

Input message --> Register it to 'Outcoming message' --> Click 'Sending outcoming message' --> You will get a preview of the message you send --> Click 'Send' --> Confirm 'Would you like to send this message?' --> Click 'Yes' --> Loading --> Message is sent

I was really shocked to see this. I had no idea the process was that complicated. 
I think they created that system to prevent idols from doing mistakes.
Now that I know sending one message is that complicated, I understand why it takes idols so long to reply.



What about this guy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He sent 25 messages because it was his birthday on the 25th

[+199][-6]

1. [+153][-1]  I wonder how could some idols cause controversies with their Bubble messages when they have to check it 2 to 3 times before sending...

2. [+75][-0] That's true, the process is really that complicated. However, you can skip that process if you send up to 10 messages at one period of time. 

3. [+67][-0] I remember laughing when someone told me that artists are unable to send messages before their fans send them ones

4. [+58][-4] Isn't Sullyoon the idol with the most Bubble messages in history? Crazy... She must love her fans so much.

5. [+23][-0] I think they set this system to prevent mistakes and accidents. But still, that's too much. I think two or three confirmations are enough already. Is this some kind of a nuclear missile protocol or what?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is it so complicated?

trazy.com