Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

,

Nana's tattoos today

 





VIP Press conference of the movie 'Confession'

theqoo

-I think she suits her tattoos, they're all placed beautifully...

-I took a closer look and her tattoos are actually beautiful, but there are just way too many of them and that makes it look messy. That spider-web tattoo looks like a sticker tattoo, not gonna lie. 

-I personally think they don't look pretty, but I guess it doesn't matter as long as she's happy with it.

-She's an actress, wouldn't this affect her career?

-She looks really good with those tattoos. She looks sexyㅠ

-Let her breathe, y'all...

-I think she purposely made her tattoos look like doodles on her body... I wonder what she's gonna do with those tattoos when she stars in a movie or drama, but I have to admit that she looks good with them...

-It's her body. Why do you all care so much about it?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't know those tattoos were real. I thought they were just sticker tattoos she used for a drama. 

-They somehow look like doodles on her body

-It's her one and only live, it seems to me that she's just trying out things that she wants and that's a good thing. 

-Why are you guys making a lot of comments about someone's body? Oh Gosh...

-Oh My God, is that the best thing her stylist could come up with?



trazy.com